Azzurri Communications is not out of the woods yet judging by its recently filed results and the stringent banking covenant tests to which its management must adhere. It has been a turbulent couple of years for the comms and tech integrator: its seven strong banking syndicate was forced to write off £282m in debts; veteran sales …
- Euro Parliament VOTES to BREAK UP GOOGLE. Er, OK then
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Apple’s $700 BEEELLION market cap makes it more valuable than Switzerland
- Regin: The super-spyware the security industry has been silent about
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...