Azzurri Communications is not out of the woods yet judging by its recently filed results and the stringent banking covenant tests to which its management must adhere. It has been a turbulent couple of years for the comms and tech integrator: its seven strong banking syndicate was forced to write off £282m in debts; veteran sales …
- Microsoft boots 1,500 dodgy apps from the Windows Store
- Windows 7 settles as Windows XP use finally starts to slip … a bit
- HUGE iPAD? Maybe. HUGE ADVERTS? That's for SURE
- Tim Cook: I'm NOT worried about CRAP iPad sales. It's just a 'speedbump'
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market