Azzurri Communications is not out of the woods yet judging by its recently filed results and the stringent banking covenant tests to which its management must adhere. It has been a turbulent couple of years for the comms and tech integrator: its seven strong banking syndicate was forced to write off £282m in debts; veteran sales …
- Lawyers mobilise angry mob against Apple over alleged 2011 Macbook Pro crapness
- Microsoft fitness bands on wrists at last: All YOUR HEALTH DATA are BELONG TO US
- Apple CEO Tim Cook tells world+dog: 'I’m proud to be gay'
- Microsoft unwraps new auto data-protection in Office 365 tools
- Return of the disk drive bigness? Not for poor old, busted WD