The head of HP's PC and printer business in Blighty, Paul Hunter, is moving to a new role as CEO Meg Whitman's right-hand man. Hunter ran the PC biz from the summer of 2010, replacing former HP veteran David Wright, and was first in line for the top local job when the firm stitched together the client and printer divisions. A …
...a (very expensive) PA/Secretary.
"The chief of staff position involves organising meetings and customer events, working closely with the channel and making sure daily duties performed by Whitman run smoothly, sources told us."
Seems more like a demotion, Head of PC and Printers to Secretary? Bet it pays well though...
No hope for HP now that Hunter is in with Meg - hope she likes drinking and flashy watches because that's about the extent of his skills.
- HPE spins out enterprise services business into CSC
- Former Sun CEO Scott McNealy has data on 1/14th of humanity
- Don't tell the Cabinet Office: HMRC is building its own online ID system
- Insure against a cyberwhat now? How the heck do we crunch those numbers?
- Booming sales of flippy detachables offers hope to glum PC market