The head of HP's PC and printer business in Blighty, Paul Hunter, is moving to a new role as CEO Meg Whitman's right-hand man. Hunter ran the PC biz from the summer of 2010, replacing former HP veteran David Wright, and was first in line for the top local job when the firm stitched together the client and printer divisions. A …
...a (very expensive) PA/Secretary.
"The chief of staff position involves organising meetings and customer events, working closely with the channel and making sure daily duties performed by Whitman run smoothly, sources told us."
Seems more like a demotion, Head of PC and Printers to Secretary? Bet it pays well though...
No hope for HP now that Hunter is in with Meg - hope she likes drinking and flashy watches because that's about the extent of his skills.
- HP Inc's rinky-dink ink stink: Unofficial cartridges, official refills spurned by printer DRM
- Windows 10 backlash: Which? demands compo for forced upgrades
- Exclusive Virgin Media costs balloon by MEEELLIONS in wake of Brexit
- Microsoft deletes Windows 10 nagware from Windows 7 and 8
- Review Margaret Hodge's book outlines 'mind boggling' UK public sector waste