Dixons (excluding the impact of disposals) and Carphone Warehouse today reported profit spikes for fiscal '14 in what will be the last set of annual results the pair announce before the £3.7bn borg set for calendar Q3. The European Commission yesterday gave the thumbs-up for the merger to go ahead, creating a £12bn retailing …
Two old dinosaurs told it's ok to mate one last time...
Unfortunately, meteorite incoming.
- HP Ink COO: Sorry not sorry we bricked your otherwise totally fine printer cartridges
- Microsoft warns Windows security fix may break network shares
- ‘Inflexion point’ BlackBerry washes hands of hardware biz
- BT tops Ofcom's broadband whinge list
- Microsoft preps defence against the dark arts for enterprise customers