Dixons (excluding the impact of disposals) and Carphone Warehouse today reported profit spikes for fiscal '14 in what will be the last set of annual results the pair announce before the £3.7bn borg set for calendar Q3. The European Commission yesterday gave the thumbs-up for the merger to go ahead, creating a £12bn retailing …
Two old dinosaurs told it's ok to mate one last time...
Unfortunately, meteorite incoming.
- HPE spins out enterprise services business into CSC
- Former Sun CEO Scott McNealy has data on 1/14th of humanity
- Don't tell the Cabinet Office: HMRC is building its own online ID system
- Insure against a cyberwhat now? How the heck do we crunch those numbers?
- Booming sales of flippy detachables offers hope to glum PC market