The man straddling HP's global printer and PC portfolio has a few things on his mind, but he claims worrying about Apple, Samsung and Lenovo aren't chief among them. Dion Weisler left a senior role in Lenovo to head up HP's PC biz in Asia Pacifc/Japan in 2011, the same year former CEO Leo Apotheker was unpicking decades of hard …
Converted to standard:
"We're going to chase the fortune 2000 companies, government, military and their big, fat margins just like every other company (big and small. The rest of the world? Meh. Fuck 'em."
HP has launched consumer “tabloans”
Should that have been “tablones”? Or does “tabloans” rhyme with “Samoans”?
- Apple CEO Tim Cook tells world: 'I’m proud to be gay'
- Microsoft fitness bands slapped on wrists: All YOUR HEALTH DATA are BELONG TO US
- Lawyers mobilise angry mob against Apple over alleged 2011 Macbook Pro crapness
- NHS quango fatcats spend £2m tax dosh on iPads and iPhones
- HPC Blog IBM, backing away from hardware? NEVER!