The man straddling HP's global printer and PC portfolio has a few things on his mind, but he claims worrying about Apple, Samsung and Lenovo aren't chief among them. Dion Weisler left a senior role in Lenovo to head up HP's PC biz in Asia Pacifc/Japan in 2011, the same year former CEO Leo Apotheker was unpicking decades of hard …
Converted to standard:
"We're going to chase the fortune 2000 companies, government, military and their big, fat margins just like every other company (big and small. The rest of the world? Meh. Fuck 'em."
HP has launched consumer “tabloans”
Should that have been “tablones”? Or does “tabloans” rhyme with “Samoans”?
- Research: Microsoft the fastest growing maker of tablet OSs ... by 2019
- Exclusive Oracle confesses to quietly axing its UK software support centre
- HPE to open private London drinking club
- Microsoft rides to Dell's rescue, wrecks rogue root certificate
- Analysis Dell computers bundled with backdoor that blurts hardware fingerprint to websites