The man straddling HP's global printer and PC portfolio has a few things on his mind, but he claims worrying about Apple, Samsung and Lenovo aren't chief among them. Dion Weisler left a senior role in Lenovo to head up HP's PC biz in Asia Pacifc/Japan in 2011, the same year former CEO Leo Apotheker was unpicking decades of hard …
Converted to standard:
"We're going to chase the fortune 2000 companies, government, military and their big, fat margins just like every other company (big and small. The rest of the world? Meh. Fuck 'em."
HP has launched consumer “tabloans”
Should that have been “tablones”? Or does “tabloans” rhyme with “Samoans”?
- BT blames 'faulty router' for mega outage. Did they try turning it off and on again?
- Microsoft buys SwiftKey, Britain's 'stealthiest software startup'
- Health Secretary promises NHS £4.2bn to go 'digital'
- TalkTalk confesses: Scammers have data about our engineers' visits to your home
- Three: We won't hike prices if you say yes to £10.5bn O2 merger