The man straddling HP's global printer and PC portfolio has a few things on his mind, but he claims worrying about Apple, Samsung and Lenovo aren't chief among them. Dion Weisler left a senior role in Lenovo to head up HP's PC biz in Asia Pacifc/Japan in 2011, the same year former CEO Leo Apotheker was unpicking decades of hard …
Converted to standard:
"We're going to chase the fortune 2000 companies, government, military and their big, fat margins just like every other company (big and small. The rest of the world? Meh. Fuck 'em."
HP has launched consumer “tabloans”
Should that have been “tablones”? Or does “tabloans” rhyme with “Samoans”?
- Judge spanks SCO in ancient ownership of Unix lawsuit
- Microsoft fires legal salvo at phone 'tech support' scammers
- TALE OF FAIL: Microsoft offers blow-by-blow Azure outage account
- TorrentLocker ransomware pestilence plagues Europe, bags $500k
- How much for a wrist job? A tenner normally, but for this one, over $30k