The man straddling HP's global printer and PC portfolio has a few things on his mind, but he claims worrying about Apple, Samsung and Lenovo aren't chief among them. Dion Weisler left a senior role in Lenovo to head up HP's PC biz in Asia Pacifc/Japan in 2011, the same year former CEO Leo Apotheker was unpicking decades of hard …
Converted to standard:
"We're going to chase the fortune 2000 companies, government, military and their big, fat margins just like every other company (big and small. The rest of the world? Meh. Fuck 'em."
HP has launched consumer “tabloans”
Should that have been “tablones”? Or does “tabloans” rhyme with “Samoans”?
- Osborne on Leave limbo: Travel and trade stay unchanged
- 'I urge everyone to fight back' – woman wins $10k from Microsoft over Windows 10 misery
- BREXIT UK digi strategy on ice post Brexit results - sources
- Lenovo Solution Center portal patched to shutter hacker god mode hole
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise CTO, CCO to call it a day