back to article US reseller titan buys minority stake in Kelway MBO – sources

One of the largest US resellers, CDW, has crossed the Atlantic to take a minority stake in mid-market focused tech supplier Kelway, The Channel can reveal. OOPS! The sales process began in earnest back in January when Kelway appointed US investment bank William Blair to put together a 97-page Information Memorandum and …

1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Official bs:

Dear customer,

I'm delighted to be writing to you to confirm that myself and the management team have completed a deal to purchase all the shares in Kelway owned by our previous investor Core Capital.

I can also announce that CDW Corporation, one of the leading IT services and solutions providers in North America, has acquired a 35% stake in the company.

I am excited at the advantage this backing will bring to both you and our business in the future.

Many of you will have worked with CDW as part of our North America referral programme and this investment feels like the natural next step in our partnership.

We will have lots more detail to share with you in the coming weeks but firstly I would like to thank you for your continued business and encourage you to speak to your Kelway Account team if you would like any further information. I would also welcome the opportunity to speak with you directly and you may reach me at ....

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like