back to article Outsourcery wins a £1.1m project present. Well, it is nearly Christmas

A FTSE100 company has handed ailing cloudy biz Outsourcery an early Crimbo gift by signing a three-year contract worth an estimated £1.1m to rip out its ageing telephony system in favour of "voice services". It's been one hell of a year for the Manchester-based software-as-a-service and online infrastructure seller, co-founded …

1. This post has been deleted by its author

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Let's hope those pretty optimistic analysts with the crystal balls are right!

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Due diligence?

Seriously? All voice services into a cloud provider that isn't exactly stable. Whilst the analysts might project a future for them, they are loved by the city after all, personally I'll wait until the line goes black. I hope they, the customer, have a robust backup plan when / if OS gets their DC plug pulled on them.

4. Smoking Gun

OUT shares have never been as low as the 8 pence mark, as someone who bought a few I've watched them fall, and fall, and fall, as OUT missed target, after target, after target, and tried every trick in the book to retain liquidity, but not 8 pence. This is better news for OUT and me though :-), not convinced they will be here in 2016 though.

5. Roj Blake Silver badge

"Broker Investec estimates Outsourcery will hit revenues of £8.5m for 2014 and report an operating loss of £5.2m."

Would you trust a company with financials like that to look after your critical infrastructure?

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like