back to article Outsourcery inks Vodafone finance deal as selloff rumours grow

Sickly slinger of cloud services Outsourcery has signed a finance deal with Vodafone to keep the wolves from the door as it prepares to restructure – or do what some are interpreting as readying itself for a sale. The AIM-listed bringer of infrastructure, apps and UC services revealed at the start of this week it is again …

1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Big news! Piers Linney is a fool.

The least surprising news of the year. The only way to fail to make money from the cloud over the last 5 years is if you are incompetent. Having worked for him, I can confirm, Piers Linney is indeed incompetent and has no business being anywhere near a tech company. Just before I left Outsourcery 3 years ago, we had an all-company meeting. It was clear that sales were not what we had hoped and that costs were becoming a problem. Piers opened that meeting by telling us all about the new Maserati he had just bought. What an absolute arse.

1. Naselus

Re: Big news! Piers Linney is a fool.

Actually, buying expensive toys while your firm is pissing away it's runway sounds a lot like every other cloud CEO I've ever met too tbh. But yes, Outsourcery is an absolute failscade.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like