back to article dabs.com says sorry for delivery debacle

dabs.com has apologised to customers for months of delivery delays following the replacement of its back-end purchasing systems. The BT-owned online reseller dragged itself into the 21st century by replacing its DEC Alpha monster - running software reputedly designed by founder and previous owner Dave Atherton - with one …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. Harry
    Alert

Best thing BT could do ...

... would be to sell the business back to David Atherton for a fiver. If it's still worth that much.

I used to be a very regular customer, in fact we rarely bought from anybody else.

I stopped buying when I found that although I could log on at dabs.com and see good prices, it wouldn't let me buy at those prices. Oh no, it recognised us as a business customer and therefore checkout had to be done through BT Business Direct not through Dabs. But as soon as it transferred my basket to BT, the prices had mysteriously become close on 15% higher.

I don't do business with dishonest suppliers, and a company that expects business customers to pay 15% more than private customers for no benefit whatsoever is in my opinion the height of dishonesty.

2. b166er

Ebuyer????

You're having a laugh, they're as bad as Scan.

Try Lambda-Tek FTW

3. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

"HDNL ... most incompetent couriers I have ever experienced."

Yep.

I will not do business with any supplier where HDNL may be involved in delivering. It's not as though I'm in a dodgy or distant area either, but their most recent offence was lying about having attempted delivery.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Mushroom

Pay to return wrong item!!!!

Tried to return it via their website and they wanted to charge me £20.00 to return an item which cost £10!!!!

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.