back to article 1TB USB stick shoved into Swiss Army knife

Victorinox is making a Swiss Army penknife with a 1TB USB stick inside it, claiming it's the world's highest USB stick capacity. It's being shown at CES 2012 in Las Vegas. You can either buy the stick on its own – the airline-friendly version swings out from a standard-looking Swiss Army penknife container, coloured red or …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

You call that a knife?

2. vic 4
    Unhappy

Health and Safety policy

in most places I have worked at would prevent me from taking this on site. Personally, I'd rather have a usb stick/cigarette lighter combo.

1. Blasbo
      Big Brother

Why?

Why would you be prevented from taking this to work?

1. vic 4

Knife == Dangerous Weapon

Many places do not allow you to take things in that could be used as a weapon, I've see penknives as examples cited on quite a few lists.

3. gsl

Wrt the posters saying its weight will break USB ports, I've used the 64MB and the 2GB version of this, it's a pretty small knife, nowhere near heavy enough to damage a port on a normal laptop.

For flights, the stick does unclip if you're going hand luggage only, or need it in a flight with the knife in your check in luggage.

And the smaller capacity versions do have the unusable nail file, which does make a reasonable screwdriver for smalllhead screws.

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.