back to article Sage Pay, down and out yet again

Online payment system Sage Pay is unavailable again today despite limping briefly back online yesterday. Disgruntled customers commenting on yesterday's story are threatening to jump ship to another provider, blaming a succession of failures from the online payment service. The disgruntled ones have also set up a Facebook …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Kevin Christoforou
    Grenade

MySagePay

For us it is only MySagePay which is down, which is for taking payments manually over the telephone, releasing payments and repoting... However our web-site is still accepting payments via SagePay without issue, which for us is the most important aspect.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

SOLUTION

In God we trust all others pay cash!!

2. GrumblingAgain
    Unhappy

SageDontPay

They're history for our shopping cart - the moment I can switch providers, bye bye SagePay. Others may have, but I never had a problem with the old Protx company, but I did expect problems once they were bought by out Sage, I just didn't realise how many there would be. My inbox pings at least once a week with a message from them telling me about some failure in their systems and the cause has been identified and fixed. Yeah right, until next week.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Someones pain someones gain

Good to see someone in marketing is switched on. Googles sage pay and gets...

"Sage Pay Down Again?

Talk To NETBANX For Always-On, Secure Payments - 0845 653 2164

www.netbanx.com/ReliablePayments"

Personally never been impressed by Protx.

Should have a failover way of processing payments though if you rely on online payments.

4. Anonymous Coward
    FAIL

No need to wait for update...

We experienced a technical issue with prSage Pay(TM). This has now been resolved and we apologise for any inconvience caused. We value our customers and thank them for their understanding during this short period of disruptuion.

There, that should cover it.

5. nsld
    Thumb Up

You could always try

Optimal Payments who we have worked with for 5 years as the gateway for our SaaS platform without an issue.

6. Anonymous Coward
    Happy

alternative payments

We have used Total Web Solutions payment gateway without problem for the past 4 years. Worth a try.

7. Christopher W
    Thumb Up

Yet Another Alternative Gateway Provider

We've been using SecureTrading at work for many years, both their hosted SSL payment pages and we've been experimenting with their API (not for the faint-hearted). Probably not the cheapest around and the rates aren't the best either, but they're Rock. Solid.

They're also capitalising on the SagePay exodus on their Twitter feed :D

This topic is closed for new posts.