back to article Major Brit IT provider denies turning to fellow resellers after burning up lines of credit

British comms provider Azzurri has rejected suggestions that its finances are so precarious it has been forced it to tap up fellow resellers for product. Azzurri provides various well-known UK firms and government departments with comms and data services, reselling a range of vendor products in the telecomms, networking and …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

given their quality service and competence I'm shocked.

2. Chozo

We're in the wrong business

This country never ceases to amaze me. If I'm late paying my council tax two thugs turn up from the nations favourite debt recovery agency within days but drive a business 200+ million into the red and the banks say Oh don't worry and wipe the debt..

1. Tommy Gilchrist
      Trollface

Re: We're in the wrong business

You know the old saying, "If you owe the bank £1,000 then it's your problem. If you owe them £10,000,000 then it's their problem"

3. amanfromMars 1 Silver badge

info at ur2die4 dot com ...... re Mega IntelAIgent Services, Virtually Protected and Impregnable

"In the meantime, Azzurri continues to trade strongly in challenging macro conditions," Vithaldes added. ®

IT aint rocket science, whenever IT be intelligently designed to micro and macromanage altered human perception. …… http://www.ur2die4.com/?p=4241

4. ElNumbre
    Holmes

Not Sure

Not sure if its their usual incompetence, or not being able to get the product, but two projects that we requested them complete have been delivered EXTREMELY late. Despite being our preferred supplier, they're not MY choice!

5. The Godfather
    Black Helicopters

Choppy waters...

Is the Azzurri boat adequately sealed or is the the plug ill-fitting and leaking?

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like