back to article 3CX WebMeeting: Not bad for a 1.0 product – just keep my phones out of the cloud

3CX has released its newest thing: WebMeeting. As I still had the virtual machines from my testing of its software PBX rattling around my lab, trying this latest offering seemed like a good plan. After some fits and starts it tested out well, better than I'd expect from a 1.0 product. Unified communications is a space where I …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. msknight

Missing from the list...

Unify's (used to be Siemens) OpenScape and upcoming Project Ansible. I'd be interested to read what you made of that platform, especially the web conferencing facilities it comes with.

Especially with their recent pairing with local suppliers so that you're data always stays in your country and you don't need to invest in installing your own infastructure. Interesting changes afoot.

...and no, I don't work for them, or any reseller for them ... but I'd be interested in another pair of eyes opinion on the system.

1. A Non e-mouse Silver badge

Re: Missing from the list...

Just remember that Unify/Siemens have just said goodbye to a large amount of staff.

www.channelregister.co.uk/2014/06/04/unify_job_cuts/

2. A Non e-mouse Silver badge

WebEx On-Prem

You can get WebEx as an on premise solution if you don't want to use the cloud.

3. Missing Semicolon Silver badge
    Happy

What about GoToMeeting

Cheap in small quantities. Works like a charm, even the Android client.

4. MJI Silver badge

JCB time agin?

Well that is what I thought of!

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like