Wait for the backlash
I wonder how customers will feel when they discover their $600 Windows tablet doesn't even run Windows software. I see more appeal in the more expensive actual Windows 8 version but then again for that price (which almost certainly does not include the keyboard), the question is why not just buy an ultrabook.
- Superfish 2.0: Dell ships laptops, PCs with huge internet security hole
- Research: Microsoft the fastest growing maker of tablet OSs ... by 2019
- Windows 10 pilot rollouts will surge in early 2016, says Gartner
- Dell: How to kill that web security hole we put in your laptops, PCs
- Exclusive Oracle confesses to quietly axing its UK software support centre