Wait for the backlash
I wonder how customers will feel when they discover their $600 Windows tablet doesn't even run Windows software. I see more appeal in the more expensive actual Windows 8 version but then again for that price (which almost certainly does not include the keyboard), the question is why not just buy an ultrabook.
- EU VAT law could kill THOUSANDS of online businesses
- Microsoft says to expect AWESOME things of Windows 10 in January
- ASA slaps Ebuyer AGAIN - this time for ignoring regulator
- Can't stop Home Depot-style card pwning, but suppliers will feel PCI regulation pain
- TALE OF FAIL: Microsoft offers blow-by-blow Azure outage account