Wait for the backlash
I wonder how customers will feel when they discover their $600 Windows tablet doesn't even run Windows software. I see more appeal in the more expensive actual Windows 8 version but then again for that price (which almost certainly does not include the keyboard), the question is why not just buy an ultrabook.
- Analysis Windows 10 is due in one month: Will it be ready?
- Microsoft's magic hurts: Nadella signals 'tough choices' on the way
- Layoff-happy Capita charges staff to use cutlery in canteens
- Microsoft's new mission statement: It's all about doing MAGICAL THINGS
- Bank of England CIO: ‘Beware of the cloud, beware of vendors’