Wait for the backlash
I wonder how customers will feel when they discover their $600 Windows tablet doesn't even run Windows software. I see more appeal in the more expensive actual Windows 8 version but then again for that price (which almost certainly does not include the keyboard), the question is why not just buy an ultrabook.
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Internet Explorer 11 at it again, breaks Microsoft's own CRM software
- Microsoft tarts up software licensing to fend off 'a few clicks and a credit card' rivals
- Ballmer: 'We made more money than almost anybody on the PLANET'
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination