Wait for the backlash
I wonder how customers will feel when they discover their $600 Windows tablet doesn't even run Windows software. I see more appeal in the more expensive actual Windows 8 version but then again for that price (which almost certainly does not include the keyboard), the question is why not just buy an ultrabook.
- HP sacks English employees to bag Scots gov jobs cash
- Microsoft lures buy-curious vixens, corduroys with a cheap fondle
- Google Chromebooks now in over 6,600 stores
- McAfee Channel Summit Bone up on fresh EU privacy law - or end up in the clink, IT biz warned
- CLOUD TO SUCK UP ALL YOUR CASH: Govts around world slash IT spending