Re: Wait for the backlash
Being the undisputed world leaders in that field, Microsoft is preparing for that by hiring thousands of new astroturfers and putting them through speed typing, quick rebuttal and thread hijacking training in Camp Astro, Redmond, USA.
I already got an offer in the post.
- Dell charges £5 to switch on power-saving for new PCs (it takes 5 clicks)
- IBM rides nightmarish hardware landscape on OpenPOWER Consortium raft
- Enterprise storage will die just like tape did, say chaps with graphs
- Who fancies a billion-quid bonanza? Just flog the Home Office some shiny walkie-talkies
- Apple's strong iPhone sales crush Wall Street moneymen's tepid expectations