Re: Wait for the backlash
if you make a pro-MS software comment on these forums, someone will mod you down
I just did. Or wasn't your post pro-MS? :)
Joking aside, El Reg forums is not what decision makers read - too much like the real world. No, they will suffer (cough) the usual wining and dining and breathless reporting and golfing that is reserved for the upper echelons of cluelessness. Seen it, been there, nicked from the buffet etc. MS knows full well, as long as there is incompetence they will never run out of sales opportunities. "Sort of works" when demonstrated is enough to get the sales, after it's left to poor IT saps to get the crap to actually deliver - naturally, the only thing you'll hear in CEO magazine is that IT staff quality declines instead.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook tells world: 'I’m proud to be gay'
- Microsoft fitness bands slapped on wrists: All YOUR HEALTH DATA are BELONG TO US
- Lawyers mobilise angry mob against Apple over alleged 2011 Macbook Pro crapness
- NHS quango fatcats spend £2m tax dosh on iPads and iPhones
- HPC Blog IBM, backing away from hardware? NEVER!