Re: Wait for the backlash
if you make a pro-MS software comment on these forums, someone will mod you down
I just did. Or wasn't your post pro-MS? :)
Joking aside, El Reg forums is not what decision makers read - too much like the real world. No, they will suffer (cough) the usual wining and dining and breathless reporting and golfing that is reserved for the upper echelons of cluelessness. Seen it, been there, nicked from the buffet etc. MS knows full well, as long as there is incompetence they will never run out of sales opportunities. "Sort of works" when demonstrated is enough to get the sales, after it's left to poor IT saps to get the crap to actually deliver - naturally, the only thing you'll hear in CEO magazine is that IT staff quality declines instead.
- Acorn founder: SIXTH WAVE of tech will wash away Apple, Intel
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Steve JOBS finally DEFEATS the PC - from BEYOND THE GRAVE
- Biz bods: Tile-tastic Windows 8? NOOO. We lust after 'mature' Win 7
- Surface Pro to hit Blighty priced 25% up on top-o-the-range iPad