Re: Business Users and Corporates
OK, I'll bite...
I'd love to try an Air, but I don't have that kind of cash
Come on everybody, let's upload all our stuff into Government by Cloud
Six months until captain leaves the bridge
Pressure to perform for stock market bearing down on disties
Anything that simple to use has got to be complex to set up
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- Microsoft buys Minecraft for $2.5bn. Notch: I'm getting the block outta here
You keep the call centres, Hamish, we'll take the banks
Everyone loves those Things, just not on each others' terms
No email? No CRM? No Daily Mail iPad edition? You need a plan
Sinofsky's hybrid strategy looks dafter than ever